As cross-divisional real estate professionals, we implement intelligent project management strategies which enhance asset value, reduce overheads and maximise returns on investment.
Our goal is to establish the most appropriate methods of project management which create and increase the value of your asset.
Our retail property management team has a wealth of experience in the following areas:
- Rent and service charge collection, lease management and building maintenance
- Co-ordination of specialist services such as insurance procurement
- We deliver bespoke, creative solutions that enhance and protect your property investments, reduce operating costs, minimise risk and ensure optimal occupier retention
- Knight Frank’s specialist rent management department acts as an intermediary between commercial landlords and tenants, ensuring the smooth, timely transfers of funds and one point of contact during lease negotiations, restructures or renewals.
- Using cutting-edge technology and supported by unrivalled market knowledge we provide real time reporting services that help clients meet legal and financial responsibilities while addressing underperforming assets, minimising costly void periods and facilitating optimal returns on investment.
- We provide bespoke, creative solutions that enhance and protect property investments, reduce operating costs, minimise risk and ensure optimal occupier retention
- Focusing on budget and operational costs, our team delivers tangible strategies that maintain and enhance your investment
- We establish fast and efficient communication lines by working closely with both current and potential clients to ensure that needs are met