Data collected, purpose and retention period
In accordance with Organic Law 15/1999, dated 13 December, governing the Protection of Data of a Personal Nature (LOPD) and Regulation 2016/679 issued by the European Parliament and the Council 2016/679, Knight Frank informs you that the personal data that you provide to us will be included in a file owned by Knight Frank España, S.A.U.
Your data shall be used in accordance with the purposes for which you have authorised us.
Your data shall be retained for the legally established terms. Nevertheless, and as indicated below, you may exercise your rights at any time by contacting the Data Protection Officer at Knight Frank España S.A.U., at the following email address: email@example.com
- The controller: KNIGHT FRANK ESPAÑA, S.A.U.
- Purpose: Your data shall be used in accordance with the purposes for which you have authorised us.
- Measures: KNIGHT FRANK ESPAÑA, S.A.U. informs you that it has implemented all of the technical and organisational measures necessary to ensure the security of your personal data, avoiding its unauthorised alteration, loss, treatment or access. These measures shall be updated in accordance with the governing legislation at any given time.
- Data retention period: The data shall be retained for the period of time required by the legal regulations that are applicable.
- Legitimation: the legal basis for the processing of your data by KNIGHT FRANK ESPAÑA, S.A.U. is the consent given by you.
- Recipients: You are informed that, where appropriate, your data may be communicated to the Public Administrations in the cases provided for by Law, the State’s Security Forces and Corps and the National Intelligence Centre, by virtue of the provisions established by Law, public records of asset solvency and anti-fraud prevention systems.
- Rights: the data subject may exercise his or her rights to access, rectification, cancelation, erasure, right to data portability and opposition by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org marked for the attention of the Data Protection Officer (DPO).
- In the event that you request those rights, you will be notified of the requirements for them to be exercised. At the end of this document, you will find the definition of each one of those rights.
Knight Frank España SAU and the Knight Frank international network
We inform you that in order to send you the aforementioned communications, it is possible that, in some cases, Knight Frank España, S.A.U. will have to communicate and/or share the data that you facilitate to us with the parent company of Knight Frank España, S.A.U.: K.F.&.R., LTD, whose registered office is 55 Baker Street, London (United Kingdom). That company is dedicated to the provision of the same services as its subsidiary Knight Frank España, S.A.U.
Rights of the data subject
You may exercise your rights to access, rectification, limitation, cancelation, right to data portability and opposition by sending an email to email@example.com marked for the attention of the Data Protection Officer.
What are the rights of the data subject stipulated in this section?
Right of access: the data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller, in this case, Knight Frank España, S.A.U., confirmation as to whether personal data concerning him or her is being processed or not. The controller may provide the data subject with a copy of the personal data subject to processing, provided that such action does not adversely affect the rights or freedoms of others.
Right to rectification: the data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller, in this case Knight Frank España, S.A.U., the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. The data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
Right to erasure (right to be forgotten): the data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller, in this case Knight Frank España, S.A.U., the erasure of personal data concerning him or her, and the controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data when: (i) the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected; (ii) the data subject withdraws consent on which the processing is based; (iii) the data subject objects to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for it.
Right to restriction of processing: the data subject may request the restriction of the processing of his or her data when: (i) the data is inaccurate; (ii) the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead; (iii) the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Right to data portability: the data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to the controller, in this case Knight Frank España, S.A.U., in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and shall have the right to transmit that data to another controller when: (i) the processing is based on consent; and (ii) the processing is carried out by automated means.
Right to object: the data subject shall have the right to object, at any time, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him or her: (i) to fulfil a mission undertaken in the public interest or in the exercise of public powers; (ii) to satisfy legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
Right to not be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including the preparation of profiles.