The building has been completely renovated by the expert hand of renowned architect who has respected the stately lines of its design. The project comprises 15 apartments available for sale.
The property marries both comfort and design, without compromising on its period features. The old Marqués de Casa Argudín Palace was first extended back in 1926 by the architect Secundino Zuazo and now forms part of Madrid Town Hall’s catalogue of emblematic properties. The property has two contrasting architectural styles, the main section is a period façade while the adjoining second section is dominated by glass and straight lines.This combination of styles gives the property an air of vitality, elegance and modernity.
- 2 to 4 bedrooms with a master suite and dressing room, living-dining room, 2 to 4 bathrooms, WC, staff area, kitchen, storage room and entrance hall
- State-of–the-art automated parking located next to a series of apartments with the very latest facilities
- Wooden floors, home automation system, air conditioning, under floor central heating, fully equipped kitchen
- Airport 18 min/Various underground stops/ Recoletos Station
- Hospitals: Santa Cristina/Ruber/San Camilo/Princesa/Gregorio Marañon
- Schools: Pilar/Jesús María/Loreto
- National Library/Archaeological Museum